1. Welcome to Battlefield 1 Forum. It looks like you're looking forward to Battlefield 1, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Best/Favourite Weapon Loadouts for each class

Discussion in 'Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Discussion' started by nglnorthey, Oct 25, 2016.

1. Just curious on everyones opinions on the best guns in the game to use. Surprised me how many options there are in the tbh. What's everyone getting the most joy with? Hearing good things about the 1895 sniper for example.

2. for small maps I would use the machine guns and for the bigger maps I would use the sniper

3. Lawrence of Arabia's rifle i find really fun to use in all situations

4. Support.
    I seem to be in the minority, but I like the Madsen Storm.
    Gadgets I like the mortar for most conquest & operations maps. Argonne it's useless so I go with the xbow & frags. Domination maps are too small. By the time I get it setup, I'm getting bayoneted.

Nothing more gratifying to me than scoring a direct mortar hit on a tank or artillery truck.