1. Welcome to Battlefield 1 Forum. It looks like you're looking forward to Battlefield 1, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

BF1 Forum is moving to DestroyRepeat soon.

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements' started by Carlos, Jun 11, 2017.

1. I've decided that in August, I will start to merge BF1Forum into DestroyRepeat.com - The reason for this is a personal reason. I usually only merge when all DLC's have been released, and that's still true. The traffic momentum is floundering, and not growing as much as I anticipated. Despite that, I've learned from BF1Forum. It's one of the most popular websites I've ever launched.

Don't worry, all of your threads, posts, status updates, and whatnot will be carried over. I repeat: Nothing is going to change. It will stay the way it is now.

I thank you all for participating in BF1Forum and contributing.

About CarlosX360 Co. Ltd:
    CarlosX360 is a global gaming network of brands and products delivering content to gamers worldwide. It is an incorporated company based in Northern California that intends to be an global entertainment corporation. CarlosX360 delivers content to PS3, PS4, Wii, Wii U, Xbox 360, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch gamers worldwide at www.carlos360.com To learn more about CarlosX360 visit its corporate home at www.carlosx360.com