1. Welcome to Battlefield 1 Forum. It looks like you're looking forward to Battlefield 1, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Looking for Members

Discussion in 'Battlefield Clans' started by RoG Cody120039, Jan 13, 2017.

1. Hi, I'm looking for members to join the RoG Hellfire Brigade. We play BF1 of course, if your interested or have questions just message me on Xbox at RoG Cody120039. you can also go to Rogcommunity.com to apply for Hellfire. If your looking for people to game with me and my friends all always happy to even if your not in the Brigade. We do have a server as well on Xbox one, ROG Revolution of Gaming is its name. Thank you for your time.

2. This is an update to my earlier post, there is no trial period that you need to go through. Its real easy to join. Go to Rogcommunity.com and apply for the forum, after that is done you'll get a confirmation email and then you'll be able to login onto the forum. Where you can proceed to click the "apply for Brigade" Tab towards the top and select Hellfire Brigade. Feel free to message me on Xbox one RoG Cody120039

3. I would like to say thank you for joining RoG if you do and thank you for taking your time to read my posts as well.

4. The RoG Hellfire Brigade is always looking for more members to join

5. These guys are worth the join. Don't delay look at RoG today

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk

RoG Cody120039 likes this.
  6. I know, I know your thinking why do I need to join hellfire brigade, I'll tell you why. We may or may not have found the secret to life and if you join I'll tell you it. so Join Hellfire today, just message me on xbox one RoG Cody120039!!!!!!!!!

7. I hear RoG has a bf1 game night tonight. Join today and join the event tonight

Disclaimer: insert funny line here

8. Still recruiting more players

Disclaimer: insert funny line here

RoG Cody120039 likes this.