1. Welcome to Battlefield 1 Forum. It looks like you're looking forward to Battlefield 1, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Which Battlefield game is your favorite?

Discussion in 'General Battlefield Forum' started by john123, Feb 27, 2015.

1. What's your all time favorite Battlefield game? Mine personally is Battlefield: Bad Company. I remember that's the first (and only) Battlefield game I ever played. I played with some friends for a few hours on a PS3. What's your favorite? Why is that specific Battlefield game your favorite?

Dazwaggers likes this.
  2. Battlefield Four is probably my favorite, although, that might change depending on how much I like Hardline! The graphics are pretty amazing, and I'm also a big fan of the setting they chose for it. :)

Did you know they have a version of Bad Company for mobile?

3. Battlefield 3 is probably my favourite because I was super stoked for that game and played it so much upon release. My interest in shooters declined a bit when BF4 was released so I didn't have the same experience, still a very good game though. I hope BF5 makes this already great franchise better!

4. I personally liked Battlefield 4 the most both graphically and the maps.

The only issue I have is the performance the performance can be a bit rough with Battlefield 4 than 3. I am not sure what caused it to change so much, but hopefully it changes overtime and they optimize 4 a bit more in the near future.

5. I like Battlefield 4 because it has pretty good graphics. Really, I like a game because of it's good graphics and game play. Battlefield 4 has both good graphics and game play experience.

6. For me, game play matters much more than graphics. Battlefield 4 had amazing graphics and Battlefield 3 cannot hold a candle to Battlefield 4 in terms of graphics, but I enjoyed playing Battlefield 3 much more. The game play was better in Battlefield 3 and I was addicted to it. Battlefield 4 didn't make feel anything like that, although it is still a decent game.

7. Bad Company 2 then Battlefield 2142, 2142 had the best commander/squadplay available and I have no idea why, but I could play BC2 and hold my own unlike the other titles. BF3 and 4 were too much like CoD.